One of our clients, well known bank with over 150 years of a solid track record, offers an excellent opportunity for both Private Bankers and their demanding clients.
– Responsible for managing a private client portfolio consisting of Russian clients in Europe
– Developing and maintaining relationships in the region with ultra-high net worth individuals
– Advising clients on portfolio management, asset allocation, wealth structuring and other investments.
– Travelling as necessary to meet clients and new prospects
– Working closely with investment advisory, compliance and execution teams
– Role reports into CEO
– 8-10+ years of experience
– Strong business development skills. Excellent track record of revenue generation (ROA) and asset acquisition (NNM)
– Willingness to advance professionally as a Senior Hunter or a Senior Farmer until retirement
– Development of long standing relationships with HNW and UHNW clients
– Experienced with an existing book of loyal clients
– Developing the new portfolio
– Diligence, independence, responsiveness and trustworthiness
– Strong organizational, time management, negotiation and analytical skills
– English and Russian are obligatory languages, other languages are appreciated.
– This bank grants their Private Bankers the autonomy and latitude to serve clients with minimal bureaucracy, maximum creativity, allowing you to customize your service according to your client’s needs
– Salary according to the profile
– Generous bonuses (based on a formula + Discretionary)
– You will work in a dynamic environment with ambitious goals and a long-term project