One of our Lebanese Trading Company is looking for a Director of Human Ressources.
Your Duties :
– Consistently coach and develop team members by articulating key expectations, identifying strengths and development needs and providing ongoing support to maximize performance.
– Execute key HR disciplines: talent acquisition and retention, compensation & benefit administration, performance management, succession planning, employee relations activities, etc.
– Oversees and manages the work of reporting Human Resources staff. Encourages the ongoing development of the Human Resources staff.
– Develops and monitors an annual budget that includes Human Resources services, employee recognition, sports teams support, company philanthropic giving, and administration.
– Selects and supervises Human Resources consultants, attorneys, and training specialists, and coordinates company use of insurance brokers, insurance carriers, pension administrators, and other outside sources.
– Conducts a continuing study of all Human Resources policies, programs, and practices to keep management informed of new developments.
– Leads the development of department goals, objectives, and systems.
Your Qualifications :
– Ability to present in front of both large and small groups
– Interpersonal Savvy and Outgoing Personality
– Superior Communication Skills
– Conflict Management/Composure
– Ability to work with and connect with all levels and types of employees
– Planning & Organizing skills
– Initiative & Follow-up, including a strong sense of autonomy
– Judgment/Problem Solving; Technical Human Resources knowledge
– Negotiation Skills
– Demonstrated ability to handle multiple tasks and assignments simultaneously.
– Fluent in English, Arabic any additional language is a plus
Your Benefits :
– An attractive salary 100K and more depending on the profile
– Full package (health insurance, pension plan)
– Work in a dynamic environment with ambitious goals and a long-term project
– Represent a famous and strong brand