A senior private banking position to develop a portfolio of client’s assets. The client is a top tier global European private bank with a globally recognised brand, developing their focus from Zurich on CIS private wealth space. This is part of senior dynamic and successful team that have great depth of knowledge and experience in the market currently and wish to expand.
– Initiate and develop relationships within the private banking environment in order to acquire new clients in CIS countries.
– Develop and maintain a network of intermediaries related to the targeted market.
– Develop the acquisition of net new money to the platform.
– Deliver and execute the needs of clients to an excellent level of quality.
– Have a strong understanding of wealth planning, taxation and fiscal solutions that may be required by the client.
– Highly competitive salary and compensation package.
– Significant experience in a business development activity, allowing you to acquire a strong network of HNWI/ UHNW and financial intermediaries in CIS countries.
– VP or Director level equivalent within private banking with over 7 years’ experience.
– It is absolutely necessary to have an excellent command of English and the language used by the targeted clients’ region.
– Build a portfolio of more than 80 Million euros of fully compliant HNW assets in 12 months.
– Hold a Masters or Bachelor’s degree in Finance, accounting, law or equivalent.
– Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to build sustainable relationships. Strong client- and results-orientation and proven negotiation skills.
– High level of integrity and ethics.
– Ability to travel.
– Strong understanding of product and taxation according to client’s requirements.
– Must be a dynamic profile who can work within a successful and growing team.
Salary according to profile.Previous